I Wouldn't Mind an Indoor Pool Either. . .

This may be my favourite video of all time.  Not my favourite animal video.  Not my favourite funny video.  Not my favourite video about pools.  Just my favourite video ever.  I've probably watched it 10 times already.  I'm sure to watch it many more.

I think I love it so much because it reminds me a bit of Summit.  Every time we buy Summit a new toy, he instantly pokes the bell to signal he wants to go outside.  It could be a stuffed toy that is never meant to go outside, but he feels that is the best place to play.  He also believes things that are fun outside should come inside.  He'll find sticks and other fun outside things, and he'll try to bring them into the house with him.

He has never tried to bring a pool into the house.  But I could see him trying this. . .

Comments