I Understand You Love It When I Blog, But Sometimes I'm Just Burnt Out. . .

In order to make up for it, I'll refer you over to a web series called Burning Love, which is produced by Ben Stiller's production company.  It is a spot on parody of the reality series The Bachelor.  Or at least, that is what some web site are saying about it.  I'll have to trust them.  I think, I've seen about 10 minutes total of that entire series.  But this series is funny, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really know the source material that well.  I'm sure it is even a bigger riot for Bachelor fans.  Maybe.  Or maybe you'll seethe over the lampooning of your beloved show, and if that is the case, sorry about getting your insides all boiling.

It looks like it is going to be a twice a week show, and it is summer time, so what else is there to watch, anyway?  Each episode is only ten minutes long.  So, check out the first three episodes, and ignore the fact I've gone another day without blogging. 

Comments

  1. Love the series so far! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now I'm getting impatient about the next episode. I thought the new episode was supposed to be Thursday! Glad you found it as fun as I did, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment