I'm Sorry I Ignored You Today, but as an Apology Have an Uplifting Song

Or at least, it seems upbeat and poppy.



This is the latest tune from USS (Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker) called "Yo Hello Hooray." This may very well be the best song with a title that took 3 seconds to come up with played by the band with the most incomprehensible name ever. So yeah, names might not be their thing, but they can play a pretty fun song.

I actually had full intention of blogging today, but Thursday is a slippery one and totally slid from my grasp. I did get many important things done, but none of those were blogging things. Trust me this is good, because it means you'll likely have some rather fun things for your public consumption in the future. But for now, I'll have to just tease you with that.

How has your Thursday been?

Comments