Happy Canada Day!

I want to wish everyone an absolutely amazing Canada Day. I hope you're all able to spend high quality time with those you love. Because a 144 year old birthday definitely deserves a big party. There are a lot of things to be happy about living in this great nation and today is exactly the day where I can proudly declare myself Canadian.

Yes, our country is flawed and has some regrettable histories (especially our dealings with First Nations), but we've done a lot of good in the world too. We don't ignore the bad, and actually, we continually to try to right it. But today is a great day to embrace all the good this country has done. And if you don't want to do that, then just enjoy the day off with all the amazing people in your life.

That is what I am going to do. I'm off to enjoy a long weekend and think you should do the same.

Happy Canada Day!



Oh yeah, for all my non-Canadian readers, hope your Friday is extra special too.

Comments