I Love This!

And That Is How You Do A Long Weekend

Yeppers, that is exactly how you do it. My weekend was just the fabulousness, thank you very much. The only sad part is it had to go and end on me. That is okay, because as I said previously, I kind of dig this whole writing for money thing. But right now, I am going to do some of that sleeping for free thing --- because I like that too. Though if any clients want to pay me to sleep, I'm cool with that. Just saying.

So, how was your Easter weekend?

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:02 am

    Jonathan Tam via Facebook:

    i could have used a long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't get Good Friday off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 pm

    Jonathan Tam via Facebook:

    only some states get GF off. i think some schools here got Good Friday off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clearly live in the wrong state.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment