Thinking About Japan

Because even if I'm unwell, there is far bigger issues in the world right now. Specifically, I am thinking about Japan and its people. They consume my deep thoughts and I wish them all safety, hope and health. No matter our beliefs, I know this is a time when the entire world can unite in one thing and that is praying for the quick recovery of Japan. It is horrible what they've had to go through this past week with the earthquake and the tsunami, and now the nuclear plants that have been compromised from the natural disaster's onslaught. It's one of those time when even if you're not religious, you're moved to prayer or at least some really deep thought and meditation. I don't have much to say about it right now, other than that. I just want to send my best wishes to a powerful and wonderful nation that is currently experiencing unimaginable devastation.

Comments