My Tuesday Night Observation

We apparently purchased one of those non-self cleaning desks. It has really allowed itself to become very cluttered with receipts, invoices, bowls, books and dog snack crumbs. If I looked as messy as this desk, then people would likely be throwing quarters and yelling at me to get a job. Which then again, maybe isn't that different from now. Though if I looked like this desk, there would be the added problem of people wanting to lay their laptops and coffees on my head. Though my gargantuan head probably could handle a laptop up there, but definitely no room for that hot double double.

Yes, my day of writing work has fried my brain; why would you ask such a thing?

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:51 pm

    Krisztina Klail via Facebook:

    i need a self-cleaning house, forget the desk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment