More Winston Rowntree Goodness

I've brought your attention to the amazing comic Subnormality once or twice before. Just in case I've still failed to convert you into a regular reader of his fantastic site, then I wanted to draw your attention to a comic strip he posted a few weeks ago. Some of his best comics are when he deals with people's inner struggles or self perceptions. I often find his comics resonate with me, or at least, allow me to see things in a different way. This comic would be another that I can relate to, and I am sure will be insightful and worthwhile for a good portion of my readers to check out. If you like it, be sure to peruse some of his older comics and maybe even make yourself a regular reader. Because not only is he funny and talented, but his stuff is almost always relevant, informative and perceptive.

Comments