Today's Comment That May Get My Citizenship Revoked

As you may have gathered from the assortment of posts since and during my trip to Chicago, I had an amazing time in that city. I really fell in love with it, and I desperately want to go back in the future. One thing that really stood out to me, was that the people there were genuinely friendly. It had a very warm atmosphere, and most people always seemed willing to help or chat. From my experience, this is very rare for a big city.

Or at least, it isn't something that I am used to when I am in Toronto. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting Toronto for its shows and events and attractions. But I don't so much go there for the politeness and kindness of the people.

So, now I am going to make it official. I, Christopher Spicer, believe the people of Chicago are are far friendlier and nicer than the people of Toronto.

I am sure such a comment will cause mass outrage. Well. . . it would, if it wasn't for the fact that no one Canada actually like Torontonians. Except for Torontonians, of course.

Comments