The Religion vs. Science Debate Rages On

I stumbled upon this video the other day, and was merely seconds away from erupting into a human volcano that spurted out white hot rage lava, but then I actually read who was the news source -- The Onion. Instead I watched the video with glee, and laughed so hard that milk shot out of my nose (which was odd because I hadn't drank any all day). Needless to say, I found this absolutely hilarious, and think it is a fantastic parody of some of the major debates raging on right now in North American classrooms (though it appears to be a much larger issue in the United States, at this point).

This video is likely to produce three type of responses: the milk shooting laughter type; the pronouncement of disgust because one is offended such a subject would be parodied type; or minutes of head scratching because one has no idea what the joke is type.

Or due to the fact my crystal ball is in the shop, an entirely different response that I did not foresee.


Christian Groups: Biblical Armageddon Must Be Taught Alongside Global Warming

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:49 pm

    Davey Flikkema via Facebook:

    What debate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 am

    Davey Flikkema via Facebook:

    What post? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment