I Just Wish People Would Be Honest About Their Zombie Bites

Who said humour sites like Cracked can not be informative and helpful? This instructional and educational video helps all know the dangers of group think and peer pressure. More importantly, it really lets one know why our parents told us to tell the truth. Listen kids, don't conceal zombie bites, because it will only turn everybody you love into zombies. Yeah, an extreme hunger for brains and looking like death might seem really cool at first, but it just is not any way to live your days, weeks and years. Trust me, I know what I am talking about, because I once lived in Slum House. The events of this video probably happened every other day there. Surprisingly, Polysporin doesn't clear it up as well as you'd think, so it is probably just better to avoid the bites altogether.

Comments