Pssst. . . I Have a Secret

Wow, my daily posting ended at a magnificent 2 straight days. Oh well, at least it didn't take seven trillion more years to finally post again. Today, I am going for the semi-regular cop out post. I don't really post anything insightful or exciting or earth shattering but rather opt to sending you off to a site that may do that duty for me.

Several months ago, I was directed to a blog called Post Secret. Basically, it is a site where people send in postcards and the cards contain a secret this person has not told anyone. Some of the cards are extremely powerful. Others are really humourous. Almost all of them contain some creativity and art. It is quite the innovative and fascinating site. It gets updated every single Sunday. Run over there and check out the new batch now!

Comments