Is This A Record?

Wow, I haven't posted since last Thanksgiving. Could this be the longest I've gone without gracing the blogging world with my presence? Can I go longer? Does this post have a point? Will this post consist entirely of stupid unanswerable questions? Nope. Because I didn't start this blog with a question. And these previous sentences weren't a question. Though I now do not have really any theme to this post anymore. Nope, now it's basically just a bunch of useless and dull sentences squashed together to make some type of paragraph.

Yet now I am starting a new paragraph. Maybe this will have a point? Nah.

Alright, so I actually didn't have anything to say. Sure, you would think I would have lots since it's been months and months since I have even made a blogging peep. Actually, I could probably rant on a lot of current issues. And I definitely owe people a life update. But I am not going to do any of that right now. Instead, just going to state that this will begin to be active again. So if you gave up hope, try to find it again. Maybe it is under the couch. Or futon. Or whatever you use for sitting. Milk Crate?

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:43 am

    Wonderful news.
    Don't let your celebrity go to your head though... I don't know what that means...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment