I Love This!

Congratulations Cameron and Darolyn!!!

Two marvelous people got married this past weekend. Even better, they ended up getting married to each other! I definitely send my best wishes and prayers that their brand new marriage gets off to a fantastic start. I do know the two of them are blessed with having each other as their 'soul mate'. I'm happy for both of them.

As for the wedding, it was an absolutely thrilling time. Probably one of my all time favourite weddings to be in attendance for. I'm not just saying that because it was open bar. Honestly, it was really good to spend time with lots of really good friends that I haven't seen in a really long time. It was super awesome to connect with all my LDPs that were there. It was especially good to see Scott again because it's still wierd (even after a year) to not be his roommate anymore. I miss you, buddy. It was also a time to connect with people who I haven't seen in over a year such as Tim and Jason (of course, Leigh & Dave but I mentioned them under LDP). All in all, it was a really good time and I'm about ready to do it again. Anyone ready to get married for me so that I can have another party? Anyone? Hey, why is everyone looking at me? Aw crap.

I started my fall term yesterday. Extremely low key day as basically the Profs just went over the syllabus or some basic course material. I got to kick off the school season with the two courses I'm the most anxious about -- a course involving my arch nemesis math and a course with a spooky 55% of my mark culminative final. YIKES! Though, both classes seemed to calm my worries a little and I'm confident I'll be able to show who's the boss (Tony Danza! Ergh, Me!). Though I do have a professor who seems to think that we are all in Grade 1 and I'm convinced she must have had a career in children's television.

To everyone who was at the wedding, it was absolutely awesome to see you all again. Yes Molly, it was great to see your pretty face too. I hope, the next grand meeting won't take a few years.

Comments

  1. meh... it was alright seeing you again...i guess...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I got a mention in CHris's blog! Although, I wasn't in the title--guess I'm not as special as Molly--poor me ~input sorry leigh face...although not as bad as sorry Chris face~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the wedding. We should defefnatly arrange wedding receptions every year even if they are fake.
    Thats ok right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment