The Return of the 1 Word Reviews!!!

I don't even know if my last 1 word review blog was a rousing success or a very muddled mess. I enjoy the challenge of trying to review a film or book by only being able to use 1 single word. So, I'm doing it again and hopefully, you all remember to buckle in while you enjoy this ride.

Cedar Point (amusement park): Wow
The Night of the Living Dead (movie): Huh?
Mr & Mrs. Smith (movie): Fun-a-rific
Bon Echo(June trip): Reenergizing
Summer Camp (this year): Different
Revenge of the Sith (movie): Redeeming
Tristan Betrayal (book): Spy-a-licious
Brought in Dead (book): Anti-climatic
Heat (what I feel outside): Unwelcomed

So yeah, I probably find this lot more fun to do then it is to actually read. I blame the lack of wit this time on the weather. Maybe the gnats too because I'm sort of sick of them flying into my ears. Or I could blame it on the fact that it has been over a month since I last blogged. I am a mite rusty. No excuses though. I've just been decidely more distracted over this last month then I have in a rather long time. I'll accept this distraction over the 'oh my there is 120 people on site and I don't even remember my name' type distractions of the past. Yes, this one is far more sweet and enjoyable. Are you loving the vagueness? Good. Because that's all you get tonight. I'm hoping for this to return to being a semi-daily routine. Until next time, remember only clowns can fit 250 in a volkswagon so don't try it at home or uh, your driveway.

Comments

  1. and no facts of you and Emily? WHAT??? I only get to hear rumors from Dee? Rumors are the devils work Chris, I need facts...or at least e-mail 'em to me..jeez! Give us the REAL reason you haven't blogged in the past month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 pm

    from my experience, a healthy relationship is one that is shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 pm

    good to see you back spicer. i enjoy the one-word reviews.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa...the spicer man is back!!
    whoo hooo!!!
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:46 am

    uhm...well..now, i don't want to make assumptions that i know better than chris about stuff...but, well, seeing that the review for "Night of the Living Dead" falls directly after "Cedar Point"...i'm going to assume that you are referring to the movie that we watched upon our trip...and, well, it wasn't "Night of the Living Dead"...it was "Land of the Dead." By the by, when i was at the Roxy, the small theatre in the grand town of Uxbridge, they were giving out free posters for that movie, and i did happen to pick one up...just thought i'd share. so..er..yeah...now, as i said, don't get me wrong..i'm not dismissing the possibility that perhaps you did infact view "Night of the Living Dead"..i'm just saying..the movie that we saw was "Land of the Dead"..yup...Land...not night..and not Living Dead..just...er...Dead...so there you go...Land of the Dead.

    I like cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

    Thank goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment