No Academy Awards Here. . .

A hobby amongst some of my friends, is watching really awful, low budget, B-movies. Through my years, I've endured a lot of crap. Personally, I'd rather watch a Wes Anderson film or someting from Guy Ritchie. I have to admit that a really bad movie has a certian charm. On this magnificent universe called the internet, there is one site for all your bad movie reviews. That site appropriately enough is title Bad Movies. Read thrilling reviews for such classics as 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians' and 'The Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death.' I can promise you there is no Oscar candidates here. Unless 'Super Mario Bros.' or 'Master of the Universe' weren't the complete disasters that my memory seems to want to tell me.

Comments

  1. I loved Mario Brothers video games...but as a movie that seems quite dull...who knew that 2 animated charicters and their pet turtle wouldn't be a great 2 hour movie????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment