Boxing Day Sales. . .

I wanted to deposit a cheque from my parents today. Mainly because when I'm up north I'm rarely in the town that has my bank. It's always nice to be able to turn that piece of paper into something useful -- like phone bill money or uh. . . well, that's about all I use money for right now. Since my bank is in the mall, I decided to check out the 'amazing' Boxin Day savings that I always hear about.

Maybe I just don't head out to the mall enough -- Haliburton doesn't have a real mall - but I wasn't blown away by the 'amazing sales'. There was some clothing stores that promised 50% off but even at that deal, it seemed they expecting King and Queens to shop there. My word, clothes are expensive. Or maybe I'm just real cheap? I work at a Christian Camp for a living so I'm not really one to throw my money into the wind. Needless to say, I didn't take advantage of the 'sales' at the mall.

Oh well, I'm going to be sweeping that Million Dollar Lady off her feet in no time. After she hits her head from the fall, maybe she'll be off guard enough to give me some spending money.

Comments